This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

First 3 days


Here are the first three of 2009 - today's will come later when I get it off the camera.

January 1, 2009: My new bed! After 18 years in my lovely twin bed I have graduated to a nice full, and a nice new mattress to go along with it. 










January 2, 2009: My first dairy grilled cheese in 11 years. After successfully reversing my dairy allergy I enjoyed a perfect grilled cheese sandwich, not a bad way to begin the year.






January 3, 2009: We went to see Winter Wonderlights
 at the mansion of Washington Irving, this was my favorite
 picture, these are flowers of light made from milk jugs.
 I found them stunning and the lights against the
 snow is gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment