This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Days 6-10

Here are the rest of this weeks photos in reverse order so if you want to start with Tuesday scroll down to the bottom of the post!


January 10, 2009: Okay not the best shot by a long shot (no pun intended) but i wanted to get a picture of me and mom on my last night home for a little bit. We were snowed in and hanging out watching movies.

January 9, 2009: This is how much (or little, depends on how you see it) light there was when we left our house Friday morning for minyan. Hopefully I won't be up before the sun for a while now, since winter break is ending.


January 8, 2009: This was the view at around 7am from the back parking lot of my shul. My mom gets there that early to go to morning minyan before work. While I was home for break I joined her, and got to see the sunrise.

January 7, 2009: Pizza! Dairy pizza! I made a homemade dairy pizza, after successfully completing treatment to reverse my allergies! It was delicious. 
January 6, 2009: This is The front side of my shul - actually that is the entire sanctuary. I thought it was fitting to take picture since we spend tons of time there, espesially since my mom runs the nursery school.

No comments:

Post a Comment