This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Days 11-13

Here are the last few days. Once again they are in reverse order, so if you want to view them in order you can scroll down to the bottom of the post. Enjoy!


January 13, 2009: I saw this while Grocery shopping at Whole Foods today - a definite "what's wrong with this" moment! I am usually amused when shopping that the gluten free mixes are often sold next to the viral wheat gluten. Oh well!


January 12, 2009: First day of the Spring semester, and what better way to start it off then by a picture of me! Sorta like when parents take pictures on all the other first days of school, now its left up to me.

January 11, 2009: This was on the train back to DC to start Spring semester. I usually am very apprehensive about beginning the semester but this time it felt good to return and I thought it would be good to take a picture of my "journey."


No comments:

Post a Comment