This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Days 21-24




January 24, 2009: Okay couldn't pick for today so I am putting 2! The top is my first legally ordered drink! The bottom is me and my yummy cakes mere seconds before blowing out the candles! What a fabulous day!


January 23, 2009: This post is simple enough. The last picture of me being 20! Mere seconds before going to sleep!


January 22, 2009: While the fact that I got fingerprinted is far more exciting, yet sadly not post-able this is the resulting picture of the day. This is all my books/binders/texts of the semester - oh my!


January 21, 2009: Here is a picture that captures one of the purposed of Project 365. I was carrying my camera as always and when walking quickly through our spiritual life center this scene caught my eye - and I was able to capture the moment. I love those stained glass windows!

No comments:

Post a Comment