This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Days 25-28

January 28, 2009: The morning after the ice/sleet/snow storm. I thought the mini icicles all around the lights was really cool looking!

January 27, 2009: Snow in DC! Son of a gun! The quad looks really pretty in the snow, in my opinion.

January 26, 2009: I took this because DC was gearing up for the snow and with hours before it would start this plow was parked on the street, engine on, and ready for action. See above and it got its way!

January 25, 2009: This was taken at a lovely Thai place in Annapolis. I went up there with our friends the Gaus-Gross clan. Here are Isabel and Daniel with me. Later we went and heard Ladysmith Black Mambazo - very awesome night!

No comments:

Post a Comment