This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

September 28 - October 1

October already, really? How have 9 months of the year gone by!!!

October 1, 2009: This is my left sound generator. Two days ago it arrived in the mail after being gone to get fixed. Tomorrow it's going back in the mail to be fixed AGAIN!!

September 30, 2009: This is Minnow. Minnow is the class pet in the classroom I am interning in. He's a really cute (and chirrpy) little guy!

September 29, 2009: The sky was so blue today! It was the first crisp fall day we have had and was so delightful!

September 28, 2009: I spent Yom Kippur at Chava and Michael's. While breaking the fast Dovi couldn't decide on a salad dressing, and had them all lined up to choose. I saw a photo-up and Michael and Aryeh saw a chance to be goofy!

No comments:

Post a Comment