This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

October 16 - 22

Little bit of catch-up!

October 22, 2009: This is the class I am interning in. They are so cute! They made models of local businesses and we put it together, they were so proud of their work!

October 21, 2009: One of these spellings is not like the other.....

October 20, 2009: Hanson was on campus?! Talk about flashback to 4th grade...

October 19, 2009: Back on nasal sprays..... oh well it helps me through the winter.

October 18, 2009: Dad and Barb brought fresh herbs from their garden for me, and I enjoyed them in my eggs tonight - so delicious!

October 17, 2009: LAMBCHOP!! We went to the American History museum today to see the Julia Child kitchen and I found Lampchop in the giftshop, oh childhood memories!

October 16, 2009: Woohoo! Gluten Free friendly sushi place - their sushi is out of site too!

No comments:

Post a Comment