This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Friday, October 16, 2009

October 9 - 15

Happy fall weather!

October 15, 2009: October or November out there? It was 40 and rainy today...ick. I went through 2 pairs of pants and socks. Gives new meaning to chilled to the bone!

October 14, 2009: I had a month and a bit more without Newsweek! Due to an address change and then a renewal delay. I was very happy to get my Newsweek today, my mailbox had only been filled with junk and bills for the past few weeks.

October 13, 2009: There is this beautiful, big, church across from campus. I don't walk by it frequently and today the sky was so blue it put a smile on my face after "one of those days."

October 12, 2009: The past 4 Mondays I have been unable to watch one of my favorite TV shows. I was very happy when I was able to watch the Big Bang Theory tonight! A little Sheldon makes Monday end with a smile.

October 11, 2009: I was so nice relaxed Saturday morning, since I didn't wake before 7 to go to work, that I must have taken Sunday's vitamins then - confused me a little bit on Sunday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment