This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October 23 - 27

Where has October gone!?

October 27, 2009: I registered for the LAST time at AU - wow it is so crazy!

October 26, 2007: It's back, and working! It took 6 weeks but it's fixed (and I was right about what was wrong!). They were really nice and sent it with 4 packs of batteries: "My device went to New Orleans (3x) and all it brought back were batteries"

October 25, 2009: I shared the secret garden that I found in Georgetown with mom today - the fall colors were amazing!

October 24, 2009: Let the wild rumpus start!!!! See it! Really! It was so artfully and beautifully done - mom and I loved it!

October 23, 2009: Mom tracking. I love this website it shows were a flight is over land - if only I could use it while I'm on planes.

No comments:

Post a Comment