This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

September 23 - 27

September 27, 2009: I laughed hard when I saw this. I know what it meant, but in my head I could only envision a sign telling me to beware of peds, as in the little stockings women wear under shoes....you know when they come out of the dryer their static electricity is something to be aware of!

September 26, 2009: I went out to have Thai food with a friend. I love the decor of this restaurant. There is a waterfall in one of the stone structures, very cool setting.

September 25, 2009: It's beginning to look a like fall! There is a damp chill in the air, the jeans are out, and the sandals are put away!

September 24, 2009: I mailed my application to Wheelock today. Scotty, the man working at the UPS store was so kind to take a picture with my application all ready to travel to Boston!

September 23, 2009: They finally broke ground (ceremonially) in Tenly Town for the new library! They knocked the old one down when I first arrived at AU...who loves red tape!

No comments:

Post a Comment