This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

September 18 - 22


Happy 5770!

September 22, 2009: Nothing like rotting one's brain after an exam by playing snood! I forgot how much fun that game is and how much time I wasted playing it.....

September 21, 2009: Already through a page on a syllabus!

September 20, 2009: I have this odd skill (not sure if that's the word) where I look at the clock at 1:24 (my birthdate) almost every day.... it's spooky and I finally caught it on camera!

September 19, 2009: Our new fruits for the new year! Sabra and Asian pear - so delicious.

September 18, 2009: Shana Tova - we had honeycrisp apples with blueberry blossom honey to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment