This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

September 13 - 17

September 17, 2009: My dad met Chef Jen Carroll who is a current contestant on Top Chef Las Vegas and got me a personalized autograph!!!!! Is it sad I freak out for a chef's autograph and not the hottest singer?

September 16, 2009: I had to empt my kitchen for a pest inspection. Today I was happy I have 4 cabinets!

September 15, 2009: My to do list for the day, oy vey....

September 14, 2009: This truck is for maintenance supplies, the picture just made me laugh!

September 13, 2009: Fly Eagles Fly!! The Eagles had a great game!! Let's hope this is just the beginning of a great season.

No comments:

Post a Comment