This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

September 4 - 9

Happy 09-09-09!

September 9, 2009: I got a new fridge!!!! After days of the old one going south I finally convinced the maintenance men it was dying and I got this pretty new one! No more dying foods!

September 8, 2009: Poor AU shuttle! I also didn't know they made tow trucks that big! Hope the shuttle doesn't have "shuttle flu"

September 7, 2009: Eli, Max, and I worked on JSA's 2010 budget today. In 3 hours we wrote a 17 page proposal, enclosed fliers from past events, and pictures, phew! Now we submit it and wait!

September 6, 2009: Play ball! I went to the Nationals v. Marlins game with friends today. I brought along my Nikon and its zoom lens! It was so much fun to use - wouldn't know we were in the second to last row by the looks of this picture would you?

September 5, 2009: I went out to our friends the Gaus-Grosses today and Dan and I had quite the game of Jenga! We had it 33 rows high (2 away from the world record) when gravity finally had its way! We had the whole house captivated and very still, even the cats!

September 4, 2009: It's the little things in life.... I love coupons, there aren't many for the foods I buy so when I find ones for products I enjoy I am thrilled. Today I got a letter from home with coupons in it! It made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment