This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Friday, June 5, 2009

June 1 - 4

Happy June!!!! Come back in a few days for the rest of my Oregon trip!

June 4, 2009: This is the I'm in Oregon and you have to wait for the rest of the pictures teaser.  We went to an awesome (AWESOME) sushi restaurant, they use sustainable and healthy fish - and the rolls, carpaccios, and presentations are beautiful.  This is an albacore tuna carpaccio with garlic, and other yummy stuff on top.
June 3, 2009: When you are 6 feet tall - it is important to test out bathtubs for size.  So mom jumped in and tried out the tub in one of our new home's bathrooms.  Not a prefect fit, but she says it will do.

June 2, 2009: The 'before' of this shot should be the shelves packed with books - so here is the 'after' - it only took 20 boxes and 2 hours!

June 1, 2009: My mom's nursery school had their end of the year picnic today, and I joined in on the fun! I don't remember the last time I was on a swing set - it was a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment