This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 5 - June 7

Here are pictures from Oregon! The last day's picture will come once I get home, move, unpack, and upload (no joke!). Enjoy these.

June 7, 2009: Wine Tasting!! This bottle, which was very good, was from the LennĂ© vineyard.  THe best part is that we had no intention of stopping here, they had some of the better wines we tasted, and the best views, all around amazing wines - and they play on the french word "to smell" Le Nez.

June 6, 2009: Artichokes anyone? Avi and I had a blast at the PSU farmer's market this morning.  The produce was so amazing (and photogenic) even better was the dinner we prepared later.  These (not all of them!) artichokes, grilled zucchini, grilled, onions, marinated mushrooms, grilled kohlrabi, and grilled fiddle head ferns!

June 5, 2009: I went to the Chinese Gardens this morning before meeting Avi for lunch.  These stools were stacked outside the tea house and it struck me as such an amazing composition.  I have tried zen stone stacking and this reminded me of it - so I give you zen stool stacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment