This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

April 26 - 30

Wow the end of another month, wow!

April 30, 2009: So after 2 finals in 4.5 hours today I regressed and played with these little wind-up smiley faces.  And then decided to have a photo shoot with them in the natural sunlight coming in my window! It helped me smile that is for sure!


April 29, 2009: I was inducted into the Psi Chi honor society today.  It is a honor society for psychology majors who excel in their subjects - it was a very nice luncheon and a welcomed distraction from studying!


April 28, 2009: I was so tempted to blow off finals steam and blow this dandelion puff but then I saw how many more were around campus and felt bad for the grounds crews who would have to weed them!


April 27, 2009: What a mouthful! I thought when ordering the "veggie delight" roll I would get your standard one bite veggie roll...nope! It was so good though.


April 26, 2009: See the date at left....and this was at 8pm at night! The high for the day was 93!!! In April!? Yikes stripes! Thank goodness for the lack of humidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment