This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

April 6-11

Here are the last few days, Happy Passover!

April 11, 2009: I found a DC secret garden! Well it isn't a secret, but it is magical and beautiful. I explored Dumbarton Oaks today.  It is an amazing garden connected to a museum library owned by Harvard (in DC, yeah....).  I cannot wait to go back in a few weeks when everything is in bloom!

April 10, 2009: Take that Pharoh!! Jen's shul sent this to her in the Pesach care package (all I got was a chocolate bar and b'dikat chametz kit!) Now, what is a better way to celebrate Pesach then with a Pharoh punching bag?


April 9, 2009: Well I have a tendency to get injured on first day yom tov! 3 years ago it was a broken nose, this year a nasty burn to the thumb - the oven mit decided to not work as I was trying to take something out of a 400ยบ oven!!


April 8, 2009: Happy Pesach!! Here is the pretty seder plate all ready for the Seders. Seders were great and very yummy! Chag Sameach!


April 7, 2009: Mom came to visit for Passover and she edited a paper...don't worry we had fun before and after the editing session too!


April 6, 2009: Chocolate Seder time! I led the JSA 2009 Chocolate seder and this shows how we replaced the normal seder plate items with yummy chocolate alternatives! 

No comments:

Post a Comment