This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

April 2-5

Enjoy my little trick last time? I promise no more jokes (-: Enjoy the latest adventures!


April 5, 2009: We spent the warm afternoon at Brandywine State Park - here Murphy and I are by the lake before taking a nice walk around the grounds. 

April 4, 2009: GOT MILK!?? I do now! Yup real milk - it was an interesting experience - last time I drank this it was Nov. 1997 - wow-ee!

April 3, 2009: An early birthday dinner for my dad. That my friends in Tempura battered ice cream. I guess its like a baked alaskan - hot and cold - weird.

April 2, 2009: This Janney Elementary School. It looks like I will be interning here with the Special Education dept come the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment