This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Monday, May 4, 2009

May 1 - 4

Is it the 5h month of 2009 already? WOW!

May 4, 2009: First, note that on the first afternoon of my summer (yes!) vacation I am in socks (it's 57ยบ out). Second it is the message of my socks (brandname actually) that I am conveying - no nonsense is my approach to summer vacation! Not sure what I mean by that, but I have time to figure it out!!

May 3, 2009: Sudoku dummy no longer! After years of working on the 240 puzzles in this book I finally finished the last of the diabolical ones! I think I have had this book since junior year of high school...


May 2, 2009: Thing 1 and thing 2 aka Tamar D. and Tamar SB - I co-teach with another Tamar and this is how we are referred to around the school (-:


May 1, 2009: I kicked the habit. I rid myself of the only food/drink I was consuming that contained corn syrup.  I for months justified my daily propel as being part of my hour plus workout so it was "okay" but after surviving Passover without it I realized that I could go cold turkey and give up the corn syrupy drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment