This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

May 8-10

Enjoy!

May 10, 2009: I was out in VA today and went to Dan's little league game.  He and his team did amazingly and two seconds after I clicked this pic he hit the ball on a nice line drive! Go Colts!

May 9, 2009: My roommate, Jen, graduated today from AU, you don't receive your actual diploma but get a empty holder and this fancy clock and case. Wow, that will be me next year!!

May 8, 2009: I had a girls day with Robyn and Jen at a local nail spa and got a mani/pedi - this was right before the color went on, now my toes are a lovely shade of "cool in the pool" - got to love being pampered!

No comments:

Post a Comment