This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

May 11-17

A big catch up post! Enjoy!!

May 17, 2009: WAWA! I enjoyed my cup of Wawa coffee, all is right in the world, okay so no where near that, but you know what I mean if you know how amazing Wawa coffee is!
May 16, 2009: Last Sunday I watched Dan play baseball, today I got to hear his sister Isabel play in her violin recital. She was fabulous and is so talented.

May 15, 2009: I stayed with my dad in a hotel last night, see the footboard of my bed in the picture below! I always look for the bible, don't ask me why - I just do it! 

May 14, 2009: Meet my storage unit, and my stuff, have a nice summer stuff!

May 13, 2009: This was my 6th grade class (minus 2) - they were a great group and I will miss them next year, but will still see them I am sure!

May 12, 2009: I saw Star Trek, wow so good!!!

May 11, 2009: I was flipping through AU's 2008 yearbook that my roommate Jen bought and there I and the rest of the JSA board were!!

No comments:

Post a Comment