This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

March 26-28

More photos from my journey around the sun, although there has been more rain than sun in DC lately!

March 28, 2009: It was so hard to pick my picture from today! I took some amazing shots at the National Building Museum, since I couldn't post them all here is the link to my facebook album: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2144345&id=7411825&l=edf190bfcd 

Enjoy!
March 27, 2009: Fun on the playground. These two cuties spent a good 20 minutes giving each other rides on the bike!

March 26, 2009: TDR lunch discussion on....tampon insertion.  Mindy, the resident expert, explained the fine art of this practice. Thank you for informing us on the subject Mindy!

No comments:

Post a Comment