This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March 8-15

Beware picture overload below! Back from Las Vegas, and I had to sort through all of my pictures, all 400 of them and choose one from each day, very hard!!

March 15, 2009: Seriously, this is the closest I came to slots while in Vegas, and this was the airport! Being an Atlantic City girl, the slots were not the main attraction, the Hafters were!! Thanks for a wonderful trip!!

March 14, 2009: What a view!! Need I say more? It was sad to leave that view...

March 13, 2009: Judah was the birthday Shabbas Abba and all the older Hafter kids joined in the party! Happy 5th Judah!

March 12, 2009: Ah, to be young again, Miss Sofia sacked out in her swing.


March 11, 2009: A Tamar Palm! How cool is that?

March 10, 2009: Full moon on Purim! Hope your Purim was fabulous and fun!

March 9, 2009: Viva Las Vegas, I had to be a tourist and go to the sign! A nice fellow tourist took a picture of Jackie and me.

March 8, 2009: Hamantashen baking! The kiddos put some serious muscle into it and made some fantastic tashen!

No comments:

Post a Comment