This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

March 16-19

Here are the latest snapshots of my journey around the sun, although there have been more gray skies then sunny skies here in DC this week!

March 19, 2009:"They will soar on wings like Eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint" Isaiah 40:31.  AU did a stellar job against Nova, but sadly lost but tried so hard. Regardless we showed Villanova that AU is tough and GOOD!

March 18, 2009: Signs of spring. I love how colorful the campus is in spring, major advantage to going to school on a National Arboretum. I found a lovely bunch of baby daffodils and there are tulip leaves beginning to grow everywhere too.

March 17, 2009: Another damp day but our campus had these banners all over the place in the pre-NCAA March Madness games. The icing on the cake, or shall I say shot, was the AU shuttle's logo in the frame, GO AU!

March 16, 2009: A gray and icky day back in DC. While it was a good start to the final stretch of the semester the weather made me long to be back in sunny and warm Las Vegas. I do think the quad looks nice rain or shine though...

No comments:

Post a Comment