This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

February 28 - March 3

Onto the 3rd month! 

March 3, 2009: I guess my immune system is like the weather, it still thinks it's winter. I earned myself some antibiotics for a sinus/ear infection. Glad to get help kicking it before spring break!

March 2, 2009: Note the date at left! 6 inches in DC in March! Unheard of!! AU delayed until 11 which meant I finally got a snow delay in my 3 years here. I had never seen so much snow in DC, I of course have seen way more snow than this in my lifetime!


March 1, 2009: Chipotle! My first time and it was free. It was enjoyable, we braved the snow storm to go, but once again it was free therefore worth it. I got a veggie bowl, it was yummy.


February 28, 2009: Two months down! These are 4 of my Hebrew students. We finished a chapter on the Aleinu and they created posters about how to unite the world and the others made a world that is broken. I was very proud of their work!

1 comment: