This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February 1-3

Wow, one month in and things start to get more challenging. How many pictures of snow can I really take! So here is the beginning of February. 

February 3, 2009: Today's picture was one of those random ones. AU has tons of these mini-vehicles driving around and think it is hilarious when they park in an actual space - seems like it belongs in a toy chest!


February 2, 2009: Well, this looks better when I am not trying to take a picture at the same time. It is meant to capture my love of flipping onions in the frying pan when cooking. I really have the wrist flip down, so I did my best to share.


February 1, 2009: Go Steelers! Yes, I am still an Eagles fan, so I had to root for the Steelers since the Cardinals beat my Eagles... this is when the Stealers scored the final TD and won!

1 comment: