This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

February 22-24


I must begin this post with a retraction from my previous post. I will now make no promises that this blog will be food free but I will try to not do it often (first Chipotle experience on Sunday will be photo worthy!) Now we return to our regularly scheduled blogging.


February 24, 2009: Happy National Pancake Day!! Of course I had pancakes for breakfast. I didn't make them, Trader Joe's did, I just took them from freezer to toaster to yum! 


February 23, 2009: It's the remedies! These are my latest remedies from my homeopath. I have 2 since I am currently in an altered state, so I take one for certain feelings and vice versa. Hopefully I won't be altered for long...


February 22, 2009: Peanut butter-jelly time! JSA made 200+ sandwiches for the homeless today! I love the jelly drip, the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment