This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

February 4-7

Here are my last few days! - My brain still things it is January! The 4 times I went to type February - January came out first, I bet by March I will figure out it's February! 

February 7, 2009: Grocery shopping! I love Trader Joe's I get 75% of my grocery items at this truly unique store. I always look forward to having to go food shopping there!


February 6, 2009: Well, today was a slow day so I thought the best photo-op (yes I combined two pictures) was of the two cameras I am using in this 365 journey. Of course when needed my cell phone camera will be a loyal substitute.


February 5, 2009: Thursdays are cleaning days! What a better way to get ready for Shabbat then clean?


February 4, 2009: Well, since I am at the gym everyday why not document it! I love working out around 8:30am at my building since there are rarely other people there, nice time to have time to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment