This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

February 19-21

Here are the latest...

February 21, 2009: I promise there will be very few food pictures after this, unless it is too good to pass up. But this year, all 52ish days of it have been filled with food adventures for me. This is my first DAIRY lasagna in over 11 years.  It was pretty good, I didn't make it, I just reheated it!

February 20, 2009: A day at the spa! I so recommend anyone in DC/VA to go here! I felt so special and relaxed and my hot stone massage was amazing, I am so going to be returning to this spa!

February 19, 2009: Another picture where I am happy I have my camera with me 90% of the time now, the shadow looked even better in real life.  There is a hill where the grass is that made the affect eye catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment