This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

February 11-15

Catching up! I went home and didn't take my camera USB cord - so here are my latest captured moments!

February 15, 2009: We also finally made it to the Jewish Museum's exhibit on the Jewish artists that were popular in the early 1900s in Jewish Russia, especially around Yiddish theater. No photography in the exhibit, but this book had a copy of one my favorite costume sketches. 


February 14, 2009: I saw an Oscar front runner! It was also the first movie I had seen in the theaters since July, semi-pathetic... We saw Benjamin Button - a great movie, very interesting and beautifully done.


February 13, 2009: DEER, on my street! We were driving down our street and there were 5 deer eating dinner at the little grassy area - so cool!


February 12, 2009: NY bound. I was on my way home to NY for a weekend of R&R with my mom and to see my Zayda.


February 11, 2009: Well with the excitement of being in the 5th week of classes comes the joy of exams....I thought the notecard pile was inspiring!

1 comment: