This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

November 25 - December 1

Hi December, where did you come from?

December 1, 2009: I saw this beautiful rainbow from a stained glass window today. It was so pretty, at first I thought it was chalk and then I realized what it was!

November 30, 2009: I GOT INTO WHEELOCK!!!!!! Enough said...

November 29, 2009: Back on the train! Heading back to DC for the last 2 weeks of the semester, um very crazy.

November 28, 2009: I got an iPhone! I am so excited. Thank you mom!!

November 27, 2009: Mom and I took a walk this afternoon around downtown White Plains. We found this pub. Turtles are my favorite animal! How cool is that!

November 26, 2009: I cannot believe I am posting this.... Gobble

November 25, 2009: We were over at friends last night helping cook for Thanksgiving. Their son is a huge Yankees fan, I discovered this on their fridge...ouch....

No comments:

Post a Comment