This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Friday, December 25, 2009

December 16 - 24

Okay, sorry I got behind again, lost track of when I last updated! But enjoy!

December 24, 2009: I love snowboarding! And had a great 2 days on the slopes!!!!

December 23, 2009: Falling off mountains, is what I do best! The conditions were awesome and Mom braved the frigid temps to snap this picture of me as I came off the slopes!

December 22, 2009: I was reunited with my snowboard tonight! I love this board and so happy I was able to get it to take with me to Jiminy Peak!

December 21, 2009: Kids are so innocent when playing in the snow. And apparently it is hard work to shovel the backyard!

December 20, 2009: We ended up with about a foot of snow. It looks so peaceful after it snows.

December 19, 2009: SNOW!!! At 10pm I went outside, it was cold, and we already had a few inches, with more to come.

December 18, 2009: What are you looking for Reindeer? The person who knocked over Santa?
December 17, 2009: We have gone even more eco-friendly. I love seltzer and now I can enjoy with less of a footprint, thanks to our soda maker. It is so fun and was a belated housewarming gift from Uncle Lou and Aunt Lisa and family.

December 16, 2009: Rick Recht gave a concert tonight at shul. It was a very fun night and a nice Chanukah treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment