This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

December 2 - 6

December 6, 2009: Today went by like a blur (heehee, get it). I spent all day studying and prepping for finals. I feel like I am in good shape and am sure the week will fly by and it will be break before I know it!

December 5, 2009: First snow!!!!!! It was so beautiful! We got around 2 inches or this beautiful powder. I hope there is so much more to come this winter!!

December 4, 2009: And now it is really official. The official mailed acceptance packet arrived today. Mom took the picture and sent it to me! I cannot wait to get my hands on it in a week!!!

December 3, 2009: My first bit of Wheelock memorabilia! My mom was given this cup upon her graduation from Wheelock, 26 years ago. I feel so elated to continue our legacy at Wheelock!

December 2, 2009: The class I interned in all semester threw a surprise going away party for me and the student teacher. The kids made us thank you cards, it was so sweet. I will miss them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment