This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

November 16 - 24

Sorry I got so behind!

November 24, 2009: I decided to play SET, by myself. I was rusty but enjoyed my time of brain stimulation.

November 23, 2009: I went to Boston, for all of 5 hours! I cannot wait to find out if the trip was worth it - well, it was worth it, but yeah you know.... This is the Park Street T stop - and apparently the first subway stop ever.

November 22, 2009: We met up with our cousin Eric for brunch today. This is pretty typical - faces and slightly blurry... it was a fun morning.

November 21, 2009: What a dedicated (and talented) husband. He can apply make up, and well! Avi you are really lucky to have Ben.

November 20, 2009: How cool is this? The Renaissance Tower was reflecting the sky!

November 19, 2009: So, you can watch TV in NYC cab's - they even have GPS. Got to love 2009!

November 18, 2009: I found a penny today, I hadn't found one in a long time and it made me smile!

November 17, 2009: I went a bit highlighter happy trying to find the right color that wouldn't shmeer, etc. Atleast it looks pretty, right?

November 16, 2009: I hadn't used a thumb drive in forever, but needed it for a presentation. I didn't realize I had such a collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment