This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

November 5 - 10

November is flying by, I don't know how I feel about that!!!

November 10, 2009: I looked down on the counter while doing my dishes and thought this looked too much like Spongebob, sad but true.

November 9, 2009: Seriously? Neopets? I don't think my neopets can possibly be still alive any more! Hope the Neopets animal welfare people don't come after me....

November 8, 2009: 'Tis the season... time to bring out the humidifier for the winter months. I got myself a new one this year and am quite pleased with it so far.

November 7, 2009: Mazal Tov JSA! We had the annual Bar Mitzvah party and it was a blast!!

November 6, 2009: I follow the Kabbalistic (no I am not a Kabbalist) practice of wearing a red string from Israel to absorb negative energy around me. It falls off or breaks when it can no longer absorb negative energy. Mine fell off today after two months. Oddly enough I put on right around the time I sent my application to Wheelock and today I found out the last part of the application got there - weird!!

November 5, 2009: Z-Ville went to the Tenley Fire Station today. It was a great trip and we learned a ton about how they do their work. There were 2 calls while we there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment