This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

November 11 - 15

Enjoy!

November 15, 2009: Nothing says fall like squash. I had a delicious acorn squash topped with cinnamon tonight. Makes me get really excited for Thanksgiving.

November 14, 2009: So this is meant to be rotated another 90ยบ to the right, but still looks cool. I walked into Georgetown tonight and had fun taking pictures of the wall around the Russian Embassy. The stones had an interesting color from the damp past 3 days.

November 13, 2009: Day 3 of rain! Thank you Hurricane Ida.... at least my wellies are getting a workout!

November 12, 2009: We took a field trip to the Apple Store today. The kids had a blast learning about iphoto and making photo books and slideshows and we got t-shirts!

November 11, 2009: I tried this minty water - oddly refreshing. Think spearmint gum but water....

No comments:

Post a Comment