This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

July 24 - 28

Getting back into the groove, slowly but surely.  

July 28, 2009: The gym got awesome new treadmills, that have touch screens, and ipod docks, so amazing! Yes I was that person taking a picture while on the machine, I am a wack job, I know. 

July 27, 2009: I drove by an entire lane that was shut down for repairs, they seem to be making some progress, eh? Benefit of the doubt, it was noon, and hot so it had to be break time, right?

July 26, 2009: Shiva ended today, we needed a mindless activity to beat the heat, so we went here, makes sense, right? We got some chatzkes and had some laughs at the crap some people buy.

July 25, 2009: Looking for a box of legos for friend's kids to play with I found in a bin of dolls my first baby doll, even though I moved onto my current (yes I admit it) comfort animals, I brought her up for extra comfort during this time. 

July 24, 2009: Again an old picture, sorry, no good shots nor the energy to take any.  This was Zayda and I right before I left for my freshman year at AU, so almost exactly 3 years ago.  

No comments:

Post a Comment