This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

July 6 - 12

Here is the last week, sorry for the long break!

July 12, 2009: We met an amazing artist today, Michael Albert.  His works are collages, some use food product letters to make words, so cool!

July 11, 2009: Hanging with Zayda - he is doing better, but still has ways to go.  

July 10, 2009: We hosted our first shabbas guests in our new home.  We had Erin, Yonatan, Avigayil and their Aunt Dorothy over for a lovely time.  

July 9, 2009: So it seems I happen to like finding cool pictures of license plates.  I find this one cool, especially since the first series began in NY.

July 8, 2009: I figured if I posted a picture of a new goal online it would make me accountable.  I have vowed to be much better at protecting my eyes by wearing sunglasses when driving, and outside and the like - so far so good.

July 7, 2009: These are the spices we need to buy the most frequently.  Not basil, oregano, etc - but these, we love curries!

July 6, 2009: This is Sivi-bear.  We have one that looks like Sufi too.  She got unpacked today and is now "home" with us.  It has been 10 months since she died and 5 since Sufi died and we miss them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment