This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Friday, July 17, 2009

July 13 - 17

What a busy week!

July 17, 2009: They still have pay phones, really? Wow!

July 16, 2009: We are official in our new house, our name is on the door!

July 15, 2009: I will be honest, I hate to parallel park.... really.  But in NY it is a requirement on all the main shopping streets.  I nailed this one - and didn't have pay the meter, even better!

July 14, 2009: I think it is interesting that I now live in NY and my bike is inside, and in my room.... how metropolitan.  Okay, it was also a last resort photo for the day. Hey I am honest!

July 13, 2009: I had Jury Duty today, and FG came to check out the proceedings.  I got really lucky and was released after one day! No more NY service for 6 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment