This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Monday, August 31, 2009

August 27 - 31

Where has the year gone! I cannot believe August is over, Project 365 is flying by!

August 31, 2009: I have never in my life seen so many pizza boxes made and ready to go. And mind you, this was at 12pm!

August 30, 2009: Flat Gabe is enjoying his time at AU with Brianna and me! Here he is at the JSA board retreat, he is an honorary member of our board!

August 29, 2009: I went to Mt. Vernon with Molly, Matt, Adam, and Mira. We had a great day even in the hot muggy air!

August 28, 2009: Eli and I had to shop for our JSA retreat. We were a bit lazy and didn't want to carry the bags far so we drove onto the quad and parked by the building we needed to go to!

August 27, 2009: No, this isn't a soap dish for my travels. Its my small camera's case! I read this idea in Real Simple magazine. The hard case fits most small cameras perfectly and it is nice and hard and protects your camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment