This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I heart flashbacks.

I have been waiting for this week's I Heart Faces theme for weeks! The theme is taking a picture from way back when and recreating it. Well, I immediately had my photos in mind!

These are of my cousin Eric and I. The one on the right is from 1995 at Eric's Bar Mitzvah, I was 7 and Eric was 13. I love how this picture shows the mid-90s fashion trends in all their glory!

The newer picture was from May 2008 at our cousin Jack's Bar Mitzvah (a theme is emerging!). We may or may not have been trying to recreate the 90s picture (I can claim I am psychic and I knew that 2 years later they would come in handy, but I won't...).

To check out more "Then & Nows" head on over to I Heart Faces!



6 comments:

  1. I love it! Your expressions are priceless and I love the height differences...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that's great! You weren't even trying and you did it. I know what you mean about knowing exactly what photos to use. Sometimes the challenges can be overwhelming, not this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha that is a really funny but cool picture!
    Great Job recreating it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and fun, they are happy

    ReplyDelete