This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Friday, February 19, 2010

The View from....


.... my window.

One project I am going to try to tackle this year is to take pictures of a certain place over a few months and see how it changes.

Now my view isn't spectacular by any stretch of the imagination, but I have a nice tree and courtyard and this could be a cool way to see how it changes when the snow finally melts with the seasons.

So here here is my first installment in "The View From My Window." As things change, I will post more! I will also be looking for other places to do this!



This was taken after the first snowfall this year, about a week before the blizzard moved in. Right now there is way more snow out there...

Cannot wait to see how the view changes over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment