This is my former Project 365 blog - I am only blogging at Random-osity - but feel free to look around here! Hope to see you at Random-osity!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Anyone there?

I am mainly blogging on my other blog, now that my Project 365 is over! So please check out everything at goodrandomfun.blogspot.com!

Ciao

5 comments:

  1. ♥
    oh.. so nice post.)
    Love your blog.))
    ♥
    I now spend a survey of bloggers with such questions.
    1. Why did you create a blog?
    2. For whom you taking him? Want to be popular?
    3. How long will it keep going?
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll make sure to check the other blog out!

    Blessings,
    This Good Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun name for a blog. Great photos from around the sun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see your sepia photo over here today:

    http://whisperedbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/10/first-sepia-saturday-link-up.html

    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  5. still not able to follow your blog???

    ReplyDelete